For your health
- At least 1 meter distance to other people except for people from the common household or fellow travelers from the common residential unit
- Mouth and nose protection in generally accessible indoor areas. Exceptions are children up to the age of 6 or people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
- If possible, agree on an appointment for breakfast in advance. Reduce traffic jams at reception and in the buffet area (breakfast).
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the bill preferably by card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Pay attention to hand disinfection (reception / breakfast room / sauna …).
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- If there are signs of illness during your stay contact the host.
CORONA measures – Ischgl / Galtür / Kappl / See can be found HERE.
With your care you protect yourself and the other guests.
Your hosts and the staff of the house!